It's a catch-all, but that's what makes it kind of perfect. A $5 to $5,000 plastic or e-card version of this card is good for just about everything on the site -- which is basically like handing over the keys to Santa's workshop.
Want streaming video and two-day shipping for a year? Just throw them $79 for Amazon Prime. Want to fill a library on the cheap while not putting a single book on the shelf? Hit the Kindle store and go to town. Want to just kick back and watch movies or listen to music? Rent some of Amazon's on-demand videos or download some songs.Toys, furniture, home and garden supplies ... it's all at their disposal. If they're cool with setting up an account first, the folks on your list won't know where to start with this walk through the marketplaces. The Gap (GPS) This is routinely one of the most versatile gift cards on the market, mostly because of all the places it can be redeemed. Can't decide between a Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime or Athleta card? It doesn't matter. Any of those cards can be used at all the stores in the Gap family. That helps when a troublesome gift recipient grows out of Old Navy and into Banana Republic. Whether you're buying cheap jeans or work-appropriate silk shirts, the $10 to $500 gift card for each store has the same policy. The card never expires, has no fees, ships for free if ordered online and can be used in stores or on the various brands' websites. Also, if there's less than $5 on the card, for example, the user has the option to either reload or get cash back. If that same user decides to shun the Gap brands altogether, Gap will give him or her a check for the value of the unused card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV