NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's Monday again, which means TheStreet's Jim Cramer is with Debra Borchardt, answering questions from his Twitter feed.
Addressing Celgene's (CELG) recent decline, Cramer said investors could still buy it.
Despite its rapid selloff, the stock is still up almost 90% so far this year and should continue to go higher, he also said.
Switching to a discussion of natural foods, Cramer said Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) reported a great quarter, but he said he wouldn't be a buyer as long as Whole Foods Market (WFM) continues to struggle.Lastly, he suggested investors should sell Ford (F) if CEO Alan Mulally decides to leave the company for Microsoft (MSFT). Cramer said he would be a buyer of Microsoft and seller of Ford should such a leadership move play out.
Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, had no positions in stocks mentioned. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV