(NYSE: TGT) today announced its stores will open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, offering earlier-than-ever access to
doorbuster deals. With more ways to save including
, guests can shop with confidence knowing they will find incredible prices on the season’s must-have gifts, including electronics, toys, home décor and appliances, fashion and more.
“For both our guests and team members, Black Friday is an exciting event that officially marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season. By offering advance access to deals at
and opening our stores earlier, we are making it easier for guests to build a Black Friday ritual that works for them,” said Kathee Tesija, executive vice president, Merchandising and Supply Chain, Target. “No matter where or when they choose to shop at Target, guests will be able to kick off their holiday shopping with deep discounts on a wide variety of the season’s most popular items.”
Black Friday Doorbuster Deals
The Black Friday sale will take place in stores and at
from Thursday, Nov. 28 to Saturday, Nov. 30. Sale offers are valid while supplies last, with no rain checks. New this year for guests who want to access early savings,
will feature 15 online-only daily deals for two weeks beginning Sunday, Nov. 24. Plus, on Thanksgiving Day, hundreds of Black Friday deals, including almost all in-store deals, will be available starting in the early morning hours at
with free shipping– as always– included on all REDcard purchases.
Target’s Black Friday ad is available at
. A selection of Target’s top
doorbuster deals include:
- iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16 GB, $299 plus a $75 Target GiftCard with purchase
- iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB, $479 plus a $100 Target GiftCard with purchase
- Element 50” 1080p LED TV, $229.00
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $119.00 (Regular price: $179.99)
- Nikon L320 Camera, $99.00 (original price: $229.99)
- Nintendo 3DS XL Game System, $149.99 (Regular price: $199.99)
- Select Ride Ons including Kid Trax Viper, $99.00 (Regular price: $179.99)
- Select DVDs, $4.00 and $6.00
- Dyson DC24, $259.00 (Regular price: $399.99)
- 6’ Pre-lit Artificial Trees (clear or multicolored), $30.00 (Regular price: $67.00)
- Select sleepwear for men, women and kids, $5.00
- Buy one, Get one 50 percent off select toys* including Monster High, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lalaloopsy, Our Generation, and more
The two toys must be of the same brand, the lower-priced item will be 50% off.
More Ways to Shop & Save
Cartwheel, Target’s new digital savings program, will feature hot deals on select items throughout Thanksgiving week, including a special offer that runs from Sunday, Nov. 24 through Wednesday, Nov. 27. When guests redeem any Cartwheel offer during that time, they’ll unlock one additional offer card to select a deal of their choice on Cartwheel. Also, guests who make purchases using their Target REDcard save an additional 5 percent on almost all purchases every day, including Black Friday. On Friday, Nov. 29 (midnight to store close), guests who spend $75 or more in Target stores will receive a coupon valid for 20 percent off a storewide purchase in early December. Guests can also use Target’s award-winning mobile app to review the Weekly Ad and mobile coupons, make shopping lists, check item availability at nearby Target stores, find store maps and more.