5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HMH, CXE, GOOD, SDT, GGB
MFS High Income Municipal (NYSE: CXE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $4.50 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.2%. The average volume for MFS High Income Municipal has been 79,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. MFS High Income Municipal has a market cap of $142.6 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 17% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.71.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV