Ivy High Income Opportunities Fund (NYSE: IVH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $17.88 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.4%. The average volume for Ivy High Income Opportunities Fund has been 82,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts