Rogers will donate $50,000 to Canadian Red Cross to help with relief efforts
TORONTO, Nov. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Rogers Communications Inc. today announced that it will be donating $50,000 to the Canadian Red Cross to help all those who have been affected by Typhoon Haiyan.
"Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the devastation caused by the typhoon," said Peter King, Senior Director, Community Investment. "We're committed to helping the Canadian Red Cross get aid to all those in need."
Canadians can help by donating $5 by texting REDCROSS or ROUGE to shortcode 30333. The Canadian Government will match individual Canadian donations from November 8 to December 9. Donations can also be made online at www.redcross.ca, by phone at 1-800-418-1111 or in person at any Red Cross office.SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV