Today RDA Microelectronics (RDA) Hits New Lifetime High
- RDA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.3 million.
- RDA has traded 835,289 shares today.
- RDA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RDA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RDA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RDA: RDA Microelectronics, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets wireless systems-on-chip and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity, and broadcast applications. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. RDA has a PE ratio of 14.1. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate RDA Microelectronics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for RDA Microelectronics has been 354,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. RDA Microelectronics has a market cap of $722.0 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 44.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates RDA Microelectronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RDA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, RDA has a quick ratio of 1.99, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 36.86% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RDA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 12.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $12.21 million to $13.70 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, RDA MICROELECTRONCS INC -ADR's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full RDA Microelectronics Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts