Kinross Gold (KGC) ($4.93) has been trading sideways to down below its 200-day SMA $5.98 since this average was around $9 on Jan. 24. The hold rated gold miner has a weekly value level at $4.68 with a semiannual risky level at $6.23.
Kohl's (KSS) ($57.03) set a multi-year high at $58.93 on Nov. 4. The buy rated family-oriented department store has an annual value level at $54.80 with a semiannual pivot at $56.05 and semiannual risky level at $60.88.
Macy's (M) ($46.18) is trading above its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $44.51 and $45.01. The buy rated department store formerly know as Federated has a weekly value level at $44.73 with a semiannual pivot at $46.21 and monthly risky level at $50.24.
NetApp (NTAP) ($39.91) stayed above its 200-day SMA at $38.26 on Wednesday. The buy rated maker of computer storage devices has a weekly value level at $38.30 with a quarterly pivot at $40.84 and a monthly risky level at $43.33.Netease (NTES) ($66.64) stayed above its 200-day SMA at $61.69 on Thursday. The buy rated Internet software company focusing on China has a semiannual value level at $65.71 and a weekly risky level at $68.03. Wal-Mart (WMT) ($77.96) has been above its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $75.03 and $75.20. The buy rated largest global retailer has a semiannual value level at $74.96 with a weekly pivot at $77.33 and monthly risky level at $80.39. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV