Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services, today announced for the first time ever that it is extending its holiday hours. Most retail stores will be open from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day and beginning at 8 a.m. local time on Black Friday 1.
Customers will be able to benefit from valuable deals and perks both in retail stores as well as online, as Black Friday deals will be available on OfficeDepot.com all day Thursday, November 28, starting at midnight EST.
“We understand customers are seeking more flexible in-store shopping times, and are very eager to shop Black Friday deals,” said Bob Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer for Office Depot. “We are happy to provide our customers with extended hours of shopping convenience both in stores and online in order to fill their wish lists with the hottest holiday gifts at sought-after prices.”
Office Depot will be offering its lowest prices ever on several holiday giftables, including tablets, laptop computers, printers, headphones and mobile accessories. Among the many limited-availability door busters, customers will find:
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch ($169.99): Save $100. Enjoy up to ten hours of battery life and a full HD 1920x1200 resolution screen.
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart Laptop Computer ($269.99): Save $230 on the touchscreen laptop featuring AMD Quad-Core Processor and Microsoft Windows 8.
- Dell Inspiron Laptop Computer ($349.99): Save $200 on the touchscreen laptop featuring Intel Core i3 processor and Microsoft Windows 8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV