Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services, today announced for the first time ever that it is extending its holiday hours. Most retail stores will be open from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day and beginning at 8 a.m. local time on Black Friday 1.
Customers will be able to benefit from valuable deals and perks both in retail stores as well as online, as Black Friday deals will be available on OfficeDepot.com all day Thursday, November 28, starting at midnight EST.
“We understand customers are seeking more flexible in-store shopping times, and are very eager to shop Black Friday deals,” said Bob Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer for Office Depot. “We are happy to provide our customers with extended hours of shopping convenience both in stores and online in order to fill their wish lists with the hottest holiday gifts at sought-after prices.”
Office Depot will be offering its lowest prices ever on several holiday giftables, including tablets, laptop computers, printers, headphones and mobile accessories. Among the many limited-availability door busters, customers will find:
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch ($169.99): Save $100. Enjoy up to ten hours of battery life and a full HD 1920x1200 resolution screen.
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart Laptop Computer ($269.99): Save $230 on the touchscreen laptop featuring AMD Quad-Core Processor and Microsoft Windows 8.
- Dell Inspiron Laptop Computer ($349.99): Save $200 on the touchscreen laptop featuring Intel Core i3 processor and Microsoft Windows 8.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts