EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Did you know that 56% of Americans who suffer from a cough or cold are still working out at the gym, jumping on public transportation and liberally shaking hands? And 19% are regularly kissing their significant other. But it's not just sick people with unhealthy habits. According to a HALLS-commissioned survey, 23% of healthy Americans make no effort to stay away from cough and cold sufferers.
HALLS, America's number one cough drop, recognizes that you're going to be vulnerable this cough/cold season. So when the cough or cold catches up to you, there's a variety of HALLS drops to help you through the season.
Introducing new HALLS Extra Strong Menthol Flavor, an intensely cool throat drop made with higher menthol levels than the classic flavors (15 mg vs. 5.8 mg). HALLS Extra Strong Menthol Flavor provides a boost of cooling flavor and soothes sore throats. Not feeling a need for intense cool? Now through Dec. 4, check out www.UnlockYourCool.com to find which HALLS drop is right for you. While you're there, you can enter for a chance to win a cool prize to help you during the tough winter months."From our findings, we know that people aren't practicing good habits. So for those who inevitably fall victim to a cough, HALLS can provide temporary soothing relief," said Farrah Bezner, Director of Marketing, HALLS. "Our new Extra Strong Menthol Flavor throat drop can help you let the cool in, when you're not feeling your best." Additional findings from HALLS' national consumer survey to understand the habits of Americans during cough and cold season, include:
- Working through a cold. Forty-three percent (43%) of Americans regularly continue to go to work when they have a cough or cold.
- Need for personal space. Fifty-five percent (55%) of Americans want to be in a protective bubble of their own during cough or cold season.
- Courteous to those with a cough. One in three people (33%) say they offer a cough drop when around someone who has a cough or cold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV