DALLAS, Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) introduced TI Designs, the industry's most extensive reference design library, spanning TI's broad portfolio of analog, embedded processor and connectivity products for industrial, automotive, consumer, communications and computing applications, among others. TI Designs are comprehensive, with each including test data, a schematic or block diagram, bill of materials (BOM) and design files that help explain the circuit's function and performance. Support material may also include models, software, code examples, design guides, evaluation modules and more to take system designers even further down the design path. To learn more and search the TI Designs reference design library, visit www.ti.com/tidesigns-pr.
"With the industry's broadest and most diverse semiconductor portfolio, TI is in a unique position to provide tools that help customers solve more problems. The TI Designs reference design library allows customers to take advantage of TI's unique combination of products, application insight and design support," said Hagop Kozanian, TI vice president of Worldwide Analog Marketing. "Customers can implement a design within their system as-is or use it as inspiration for their own design. This enables engineers to focus more of their time and talent on customizing their product for their goals, which is a more efficient use of valuable engineering resources."
TI Designs are authored by analog, embedded processor and connectivity experts with deep system and product knowledge gained from helping customers solve their most difficult design challenges. The TI Designs library also provides access to reference designs from PowerLab™, the industry's largest collection of more than 1,000 tested power management reference designs, and TI Precision Designs, a technically robust library of precision analog designs.The TI Designs reference design library joins TI's extensive network of tools, software, support and community that can assist designers who are developing systems that incorporate TI semiconductor products, including:
- The WEBENCH® Design Center, which provides unique and powerful software tools that deliver customized power, lighting, filtering, clocking and sensing designs in seconds to help generate, optimize and simulate designs that conform to unique specifications.
- The TI E2E™ Community, an online community connecting more than 120,000 engineers with TI product designers and application engineers, and each other.
- Robust live and on-demand training, including videos, seminars, webcasts, workshops and conferences.
- Analog signal chain: Current Sensing Reference Design for use in industrial automation systems.
- Power management: Dual-port USB Charger Reference Design for the automotive market.
- Embedded processors: Capacitive Proximity Detection Reference Design for consumer and portable electronics.
- Connectivity: SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3000 Evaluation Module Reference Design for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.