BROOKINGS, S.D., Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., delivered four Digital Street Furniture LED video displays to the University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego) in La Jolla, Calif. UC San Diego is the first college campus to receive this sleek, European-inspired LED solution that resulted from collaboration with Daktronics advanced LED technology refined with the expertly engineered cabinetry from the acquisition of Daktronics Belgium.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22125
Digital Street Furniture is a very versatile product with exceptionally tight line spacing which is well suited for heavy foot traffic and slow-moving motorized traffic environments such as shopping centers, out-of-home advertising and other public spaces. Due to the lower, reachable locations associated with this type of product, it is manufactured with a layer of glass covering the actual LED elements as an extra means of protection.This product emphasizes the message instead of the medium with vibrant images and unsurpassed picture quality backed by 6,000 nits of adjustable brightness to overcome the most demanding of lighting conditions. Each of the four displays at UC San Diego features 6 millimeter line spacing and measure 5 feet high by 3 feet wide. They will be located at the UC San Diego Theatre District to help with event promotion and other special announcements. The displays are positioned at eye-level to deliver maximum visibility of scheduled advertising, event announcements and other timely information to passers-by.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV