Seattle Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGEN) today announced that multiple abstracts will be presented at the 55 th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition taking place in New Orleans, Louisiana, December 7-10, 2013, highlighting the following:
- Clinical data for ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) in CD30-positive lymphomas, including Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), mature T-cell lymphoma (MTCL), cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and diffuse B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL);
- Interim phase 1 clinical data for SGN-CD19A, a novel antibody-drug conjugate (ADC), in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); and
- Final phase 1 data from two ADC candidates that utilize Seattle Genetics’ proprietary technology being developed by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group (SIC: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY), including an anti-CD22 ADC (pinatuzumab vedotin, RG7593) and an anti-CD79b ADC (polatuzumab vedotin, RG7596).
“The presentations at ASH demonstrate the breadth of our development program for ADCETRIS in CD30-positive malignancies, including frontline and relapsed patients and disease areas ranging from Hodgkin lymphoma to mature T-cell lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma,” said Jonathan Drachman, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President, Research and Development at Seattle Genetics. “Beyond ADCETRIS, we continue to make progress in advancing our robust ADC pipeline, including SGN-CD19A, which is currently being evaluated in ALL and aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Finally, our collaborators continue to advance potential therapeutic options for patients and are making progress with ADCs utilizing our technology.”
ADCETRIS is an ADC directed to CD30, which is known to be expressed in HL and systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL), as well as in many types of CTCL, B-cell lymphomas and MTCL. Across corporate and investigator-sponsored trials, ADCETRIS is being evaluated in more than 20 ongoing clinical trials, including four phase 3 studies. ADCETRIS is currently not approved for use in CTCL, B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma, salvage HL or frontline treatment of MTCL and HL.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts