- Clinical data for ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) in CD30-positive lymphomas, including Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), mature T-cell lymphoma (MTCL), cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and diffuse B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL);
- Interim phase 1 clinical data for SGN-CD19A, a novel antibody-drug conjugate (ADC), in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); and
- Final phase 1 data from two ADC candidates that utilize Seattle Genetics’ proprietary technology being developed by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group (SIC: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY), including an anti-CD22 ADC (pinatuzumab vedotin, RG7593) and an anti-CD79b ADC (polatuzumab vedotin, RG7596).
Seattle Genetics To Present Clinical Data From Broad ADCETRIS® (Brentuximab Vedotin) Development Program And Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) SGN-CD19A At ASH 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.