NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Agco (AGCO) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell. $53 price target. Estimates were also cut, given lower expected Americas ag equipment spending, Goldman said.
Energizer (ENR) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight from equal-weight. $117 price target. Company has strong earnings visibility and deserves a higher multiple, Morgan Stanley said.
Hill-Rom (HRC) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight from equal-weight. $36 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is up 46% year to date, Morgan Stanley said.
LPL Financial (LPL) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell. Margin pressure has subsided and underlying growth metrics remain strong, UBS said. Estimates raised with $42 price target.Mueller Water (MWA) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from sell. $9 price target. Company is executing better and is leveraged to higher spending, Goldman said.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV