SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today announced the company is sponsoring the Mobility Summit at Lincoln Financial Field, featuring Michelle McKenna-Doyle, SVP and CIO of the NFL and Don Smolenski, president of the Philadelphia Eagles, on the intersection of emerging technology, digital marketing and professional sports. The Summit will examine the importance of engagement in elevating the fan experience and the key role that mobile technology owns in this fast paced environment. Enterasys Networks, now a part of Extreme Networks, has a proven track record of providing sports organizations with the technology needed to transform stadiums into the interactive and digitally connected venues fans today desire. The company most recently announced a partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles to equip Lincoln Financial Field with the latest high-density Wi-Fi technology.
WHAT: Mobility Summit - Technology & Sports: Marketing in a Mobile World
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 from 5-8:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: SCA Club, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PAWHO: Speakers Include:
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle, SVP & Chief Information Officer, NFL
- Don Smolenski, President, Philadelphia Eagles
- Vala Afshar, Chief Marketing Officer, Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Adam Ostrow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mashable
- Priya Narasimhan, CEO & Founder, YinzCam, Inc.
- John Gallant, SVP & Chief Content Officer, IDG Enterprise
- George Scott, General Manager of Club Sites, NFL Digital
- Philadelphia Eagles press release
- Philadelphia Eagles resources page
- Hospitality Solutions page
- Blog post: Stadium Wi-Fi Continues to Drive Sport Business Innovation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts