PHILADELPHIA, November 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New content added for diseases and disorders, labs and diagnostics, and more
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the addition of new content types to Mosby's Nursing Consult. The latest edition will be available in early November, along with an enhanced mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android.
Mosby's Nursing Consult brings leading resources together in one integrated online platform to help nurses efficiently find answers to important clinical questions. Mosby's Nursing Consult is a trusted resource for clinical nurses, nurse administrators and nurse faculty.New content areas and updates to Mosby's Nursing Consult include:
- Labs & Diagnostics: Helping nurses understand possible consequences of abnormal lab values, this section contains normal lab values, nursing implications of abnormal values, and measurement considerations for common labs.
- Scales: This area provides descriptions and links to commonly used scales, such as numeric pain scales, to help assess patients and improve outcomes.
- Diseases & Disorders: This area contains original, peer-reviewed overviews focusing on specific disorders and diseases. Nurses can benefit from the signs/symptoms, complications and interventions sections of the Briefs, which also include other focus areas on prevalence, pathophysiology, risk factors, and special considerations for a more in-depth look at each disease and disorder.
- Mosby ' s Nursing Consult Mobile App: Labs & Diagnostics will be added to the iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.) and Google (Android smartphones and tablets) apps, which already contain Evidence-based Nursing Recommendations, Drug Monographs, Patient Education, and Drug Calculators.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV