LAVAL, Quebec, Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acasti Pharma ("Acasti" or the "Corporation") (Nasdaq:ACST) (TSX-V:APO), a subsidiary of Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc., announces that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate a Pharmacokinetic (PK) trial of CaPre ® in the USA.
The proposed PK trial is the first step in the Corporation's U.S. clinical strategy to initiate PK and Phase III trials of CaPre ® in the USA. It is an open-label, randomized, multiple-dose, single-center, parallel-design study that will evaluate blood profiles and bioavailability of omega-3 phospholipids on healthy volunteers taking single and multiple daily oral doses of 1, 2 and 4 grams of CaPre ®.
CONTACT: Acasti Contact: Xavier Harland Chief Financial Officer +1.450.687.2262 firstname.lastname@example.org www.acastipharma.com Howard Group Contact: Dave Burwell +1.888.221.0915 email@example.com www.howardgroupinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV