NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bolt Technology Corporation (Nasdaq:BOLT) today announced that SeaBotix Inc., its San Diego based underwater robotics vehicle systems unit, recently received orders totaling in excess of $8,000,000 from the Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) groups of the United States Navy. The robotic vehicles are scheduled to be shipped prior to March 31, 2014.
About Bolt Technology Corporation
Bolt Technology Corporation is a leading worldwide developer and manufacturer of marine seismic data acquisition equipment used for offshore oil and natural gas exploration. Bolt, through its SeaBotix Inc. subsidiary, is also a developer and manufacturer of remotely operated robotic vehicles systems used for a variety of underwater tasks.
CONTACT: Raymond M. Soto Chairman and CEO (203) 853-0700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV