Arrayit Corporation (OTCBB:ARYC), a life sciences and molecular diagnostics leader, announces that it has engaged the professional services of Diagnostic Oncology Contract Research Organization (DOCRO) to assist the Company in its implementation of International Organization of Standardization (ISO) and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) registration and certification.
Specifically, Arrayit has hired DOCRO to assist in obtaining ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and CLIA certification, three of the most widely used quality management systems in the world, offering the benefits of improved inventory control, increased operational efficiency, and compliance with the FDA for the manufacture of medical devices. Arrayit's ISO and CLIA-certified laboratories will be located in the company's new Sunnyvale, CA corporate headquarters, scheduled to open on January 1, 2014.
About Arrayit Corporation
Arrayit utilizes its patented and proprietary microarray platform to lead and empower the genetic, research, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic communities through the discovery, development and manufacture of proprietary life science technologies and consumables for disease prevention, treatment and cure.- Powerful Science for Life Visit http://arrayit.com/ for more information. Safe Harbor Statement We have identified forward-looking statements by using words such as "expect", "believe", and "should". Although we believe our expectations are reasonable, our operations involve a number of risks and uncertainties that are beyond our control, and these statements may turn out not to be true. Risk factors associated with our business, including some of the facts set forth herein, are detailed in the Company's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 and in Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV