Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ:XTEX) (the Partnership) and Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:XTXI) (the Corporation) announced today that Barry E. Davis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael J. Garberding, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will attend and meet with investors at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 MLP Conference. The conference will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas on Thursday, November 21.
A copy of the related presentation materials will be available on November 21, 2013 on the company’s web site at www.crosstexenergy.com. Click on the Investors page, then Crosstex Energy, L.P. or Crosstex Energy, Inc. and then Presentations.
About the Crosstex Energy Companies
Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ:XTEX) is an integrated midstream energy partnership headquartered in Dallas that offers diversified, tailored customer solutions spanning the energy value chain with services and infrastructure that link energy production with consumption. XTEX operates approximately 3,500 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil pipelines, 10 natural gas processing plants and four fractionators, as well as barge and rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine disposal wells and an extensive truck fleet. XTEX has the right platform, the right opportunities and the right people to pursue its growth-focused business strategy.Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:XTXI) owns the general partner interest, the incentive distribution rights and a portion of the limited partner interests in Crosstex Energy, L.P. as well as the majority interest in E2, a services company focused on the Utica Shale play in the Ohio River Valley. Additional information about the Crosstex companies can be found at www.crosstexenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV