Kohl’s Department Stores
(NYSE: KSS) today announced its biggest-ever Black Friday event, kicking off at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day – earlier than ever before.
“We’ve stepped up in a big way to establish Kohl’s as the ultimate, one-stop destination for Black Friday shoppers,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “From popular national brands and must-have in-store-only offers to surprising thousands of Dream Receipt winners by paying for their entire purchase, we want to create a fun, memorable and convenient experience in our stores and online.”
In-Store-Only, Hot Ticket Items on Thanksgiving Day*:
For the first time, starting 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, while supplies last, Kohl’s will offer incredible deals on in-store-only, hot ticket items, including:
Once a Year Only – $15 Kohl’s Cash for Every $50 Spent:
- $179.99 Beats Solo HD headphones. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $149.99 Beats Pill speaker. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $99.99 Monster® N-Tune HD headphones . Reg. $149.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $139.99 Apex 32” LED HDTV, 720p. Reg. $229.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
- $379.99 LG 42” LED HDTV, 1080p, HDMI input. Reg. $499.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
- $39.99 Sony® portable speaker with Lightning dock. Reg. $79.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $179.99 pr. final price. ½ ct. T.W. diamond solitaire earrings. 10k gold. Sale $224.99 pr. Reg. $600 pr.
- $6.99 each Barbie® Pinktastic or Fashionista dolls. Reg. $17.99 - $19.99.
From Tuesday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Dec. 1, shoppers will earn an amazing $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store or online, with no earn limit. See
or store for details.
Black Friday Dreams Come True for 4,500+ Shoppers:
Kohl’s will kick off its Black Friday event by picking up the tab for one shopper in each one of its more than 1,100 stores and on
every hour between 8 p.m. and midnight on Thanksgiving Day – four in each store across the country and on
. Dream Receipts continue each day in each store and online, totaling more than 30,000 winners from Black Friday through Dec. 24. See
More Than 500 Black Friday Deals In Store and Online – Shop Early at
Starting Tuesday, Nov. 26
: From 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day until 1 p.m. Black Friday, shoppers will save on more than 500 incredible deals, including popular toys, electronics, jewelry and more. Shoppers eager to get a jumpstart on their lists can begin taking advantage of these savings on
starting Tuesday, Nov. 26.
Cyber Week Savings on
– Bigger and Better:
- $7.99 each select kitchen electrics (after $12 mail-in rebate): Crock-Pot® 4-qt. programmable slow cooker, Bella rotating Belgian waffle maker, Bella panini maker or Presto® cool touch electric griddle. Sale $19.99 each. Reg. $39.99 each.
- $29.99 Sony® extra bass headphones. Reg. $69.99. Some discounts may not apply.
- $39.99 iHome™ iP21 speaker dock or entertainment projector. Orig. $69.99 - $99.99.
- Save 50 percent on all toys from Fisher-Price®, Playskool®, Little Tikes®, Barbie®, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, Nerf®, Tonka®, Crayola®, Play-Doh® and Step 2. Sale $1.49 - $64.99. Reg. $2.99 - $129.99. Toy Dept.
- $199.99 KitchenAid® Classic Plus stand mixer (after $30 mail-in rebate plus an extra 10 percent off). Sale $229.99. Reg. $299.99.
- Save an extra 20 percent off all fine and silver jewelry already 55-60 percent off. Final price $4.79 - $3,599.99. Sale $5.99 - $4,499.99. Reg. $15.00 - $9,999.99. Excludes Sirena® collection.
- $21.99 final price pr. Your choice Diamond Mystique™ genuine diamond earrings 18k gold over Sterling silver. Sale $27.49 pr. Orig. $100 pr.
- $79.99 final price each. Diamond accent pendants and earrings. Sterling silver. Sale $99.99. Reg. $250 each.
Saturday, Nov. 30 through Wednesday, Dec. 4, online shoppers will save an extra 20 percent on
purchases with promo code CYBERSAVE, plus free standard shipping with no minimum purchase.
About Kohl’s Department Stores
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl’s operates 1,158 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $231 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit
, join the discussion on Facebook (
) or Twitter (
) or get inspired on Pinterest (
) and Instagram (
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including guidance on the Company's targeted sales and earnings. Kohl's intends forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "should," "anticipates," "plans," or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl's actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl's Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl's filings with the SEC.