Interest expense and finance costs, which include loan interest, capital lease interest and amortization of deferred financing fees, were $1.1 million for the three months ended September 30, 2013, an increase of $0.5 million from $0.6 million for the three months ended September 30, 2012. The increase relates to an increase in average debt balance following the delivery of two vessels (the Ardmore Seavaliant and Ardmore Seaventure), additional interest costs associated with the capital lease facility for the Ardmore Calypso and Ardmore Capella executed in April 2013, and a write-off of $0.2 million of deferred financing fees upon the repayment of senior debt in connection with the capital lease. These increases were partially offset by an increase in the amount of capitalized interest.
As of September 30, 2013, the Company had $77.0 million available in cash and cash equivalents.
The following debt and capital lease liabilities were outstanding as of September 30, 2013:
|Sep 30, 2013||Dec 31, 2012|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV