LOS ANGELES, Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTN: DKAM) a leading U.S. broker for the authentic Mexican craft beer, Day of the Dead, is now available in Lee's Liquors Stores, which is the largest liquor retailer of Las Vegas. Lee's Liquor store has been serving the Las Vegas Valley for thirty years. Lee's consist of 15 retail locations, which have been voted the "Best of Las Vegas" for 14 years in a row. Lee's is the leading and most comprehensive retailer of specialty liquors, wines and beers, including major label and craft domestics along with popular and unique imports. In-store tastings of new releases, recipe kiosks and party planning resources are designed to engage our customers and encourage exploration.
Drinks Americas brand Day of the Dead Craft Beer is leading the Mexican craft beer movement and Las Vegas is a great market for the brand. The action packed, tourist filled and trend setting area provides a key demographic for the new one of its kind brand. In order to encourage brand awareness and generate trial, Day of the Dead Craft Beer will be conducting regular tastings in Lee's Liquor stores. The tastings will be held on the weekends and promoted on Lee's Liquor's website – www.LeesLiquorLV.com.
" Las Vegas is an influencer city and Lee's is one of the best retailers in town to showcase our brand. We do tastings every weekend and I have received many messages on our website and Facebook, from consumers visiting Vegas on vacation and tasting our beers at Lee's. They all want to know where to find it when they get back home," Joseph Belli, VP Sales, Day of Dead Craft Beer.
Drinks Americas mission is to identify and invest the majority of our brand-building resources on those with the greatest growth potential such as Day of the Dead Craft Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV