As Stewart continues to grow and offer targeted real estate services for our customer segments, we are proud to announce the creation of our National Homebuilder and Developer Sales team dedicated to the national and regional builder and developer community. This new team will be led by industry expert Ken Phillips, who has been named Stewart's senior vice president of homebuilder and developer sales.
"As the market recovers and we see existing home inventory shrink due to consumer demand for housing, builders are ramping up their development efforts at rapid paces," said Glenn Clements, group president, direct operations. "We are excited that Stewart is at the forefront of this growth to partner with our builder and developer customers to better serve them and homebuyers across the U.S."
In his role as senior vice president – director of the National Homebuilder and Developer Sales division, Phillips reports into Buzz McCray, senior vice president group sales manager, direct operations for Stewart Title, and is responsible for business development including client relations, growing Stewart's ancillary builder business, and managing the new team. He brings 16 years of extensive experience working with builders and developers, including 13 years in key sales, management and executive positions at a major title insurance company, as well as building and executing the National Homebuilder Services Division as senior vice president and director for another large title insurance agency.
"We are pleased to bring Ken’s expertise to Stewart Title to focus and grow our builder and developer book of business," said Buzz McCray. "His industry expertise, relationships and proven track record of success, make him an invaluable resource to growing our Stewart Title builder national and regional sales, working in conjunction with our Stewart Title direct operations."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV