- Innovation : PepsiCo will continue to expand the range of foods and beverages in its portfolio to cater to the wide and evolving needs of Indian consumers. PepsiCo has a long history of successfully innovating for the Indian market, and PepsiCo India already has organically built eight brands that generate Rs. 1,000 crores or more in estimated annual retail sales (Pepsi, Lay's, Kurkure, 7UP, Slice, Mirinda, Mountain Dew and Aquafina).
- Manufacturing : PepsiCo plans to significantly increase manufacturing capacity to meet the growing demand for its foods and beverages. PepsiCo and its partners plan to expand their production capacity in India to more than double current levels by 2020.
- Infrastructure : PepsiCo and its partners plan to ramp up selling and delivery infrastructure throughout the country, with a particular focus on rural market expansion. As part of this strategic initiative, PepsiCo will work with its partners to deploy new technologies designed to enhance service to retail customers and increase efficiency across go-to-market systems.
- Agriculture : Resources will be allocated to expand PepsiCo's well-known collaborative farming program, which provides farmers with access to good quality seeds, technical agronomic expertise, bank loans and crop insurance. This program currently reaches 24,000 farmers, positively impacting their income and social standing in addition to strengthening the reliability and quality of PepsiCo's supply chain.
PepsiCo Announces Targeted Investment Of Rs. 33,000 Crores In India By 2020
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts