- 200 miles of driving on varying roads to test each car for real-world fuel economy.
- One day of round-robin driving where each expert tested each car on the same route back-to-back to gather overall impressions on drive, features and comfort.
- Testing by a car shopper in the market for a compact sedan who evaluated each car's overall comfort, features, styling and drivability.
2014 Kia Forte Wins Cars.com/USA Today/MotorWeek Compact Sedan Challenge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.