Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable new design
TORONTO, Nov. 9, 2013 /CNW/ - A newly opened first-of-its kind TD Canada Trust concept branch in the City of Mississauga marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, located at 6051, Creditview Road, Mississauga, opened on October 28, 2013 and offers full service 7 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"This concept branch merges our commitment to delivering a legendary experience to our customers with our commitment to the environment," said Patricia Romeo, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch combines customer-centric functionality and engaging meeting spaces, so our employees can deliver a unique banking experience and meet our customers' evolving needs."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy efficient technology like geothermal heating and cooling and solar panels on the branch tower and canopy help reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI and tablet computers loaded with helpful resources.
- A community garden offers another comfortable space to carry out financial conversations outside of the traditional banking environment, and a green space for the community to enjoy.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low energy lighting that allows natural daylight to fill the branch contribute to a welcoming, residential feel.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything - including the walls, fixtures and wickets - is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts