Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable new design
TORONTO, Nov. 9, 2013 /CNW/ - A newly opened first-of-its kind TD Canada Trust concept branch in the City of Mississauga marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, located at 6051, Creditview Road, Mississauga, opened on October 28, 2013 and offers full service 7 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"This concept branch merges our commitment to delivering a legendary experience to our customers with our commitment to the environment," said Patricia Romeo, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch combines customer-centric functionality and engaging meeting spaces, so our employees can deliver a unique banking experience and meet our customers' evolving needs."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy efficient technology like geothermal heating and cooling and solar panels on the branch tower and canopy help reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI and tablet computers loaded with helpful resources.
- A community garden offers another comfortable space to carry out financial conversations outside of the traditional banking environment, and a green space for the community to enjoy.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low energy lighting that allows natural daylight to fill the branch contribute to a welcoming, residential feel.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything - including the walls, fixtures and wickets - is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV