4. 2013 Toyota
A longtime favorite of the grocery-getting and soccer-shuttling classes, the RAV4 finally got a facelift to make it look less like its competitors. That exterior should be the least of a driver's concerns, though.
There are 38 cubic feet of cargo space -- 74 with the rear seats folded flat -0 that's now accessible through a power liftgate that replaces the RAV4's longtime, swingout side-hinged cargo door. Other add-ons including a backup camera, blind-spot warning system, dual-zone climate control and reclining rear seats make an already popular crossover an even more formidable opponent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV