- Total revenue growth of 81% to $98.8 million, compared to 54.7% million for the same quarter 2012;
- Net income growth of 236% to $30.3 million, compared to $9.0 million for the same quarter 2012; and
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments growth of 78% to $168.7 million as of September 30, 2013, compared with $94.7 million at December 31, 2012.
Santarus, Inc. And Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. Merger May Not Be In Santarus, Inc. Shareholders' Best Interests
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.