ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its proprietary antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced that the following presentations by Company management at upcoming investor conferences will be webcast:
- Credit Suisse Healthcare ConferenceNovember 13 at 4:00pm MST (6:00pm EST), Scottsdale, AZ
- Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare ConferenceNovember 21 at 1:40 pm GMT (8:40am EST), London, England
- Oppenheimer 24 th Annual ConferenceDecember 11 at 1:00 pm EST, New York, NY
The webcasts will be accessible live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay will be available at the same location for approximately a week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen develops targeted anticancer compounds with its well-tested ADC technology, which uses a tumor-targeting antibody to deliver one of the Company’s proprietary cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. The most advanced compound with ImmunoGen’s ADC technology is Roche’s Kadcyla ®, which is marketed in the US by Genentech and is also gaining approvals internationally. Consistent with several ImmunoGen and partner compounds, Kadcyla utilizes ImmunoGen’s thioether (SMCC) linker and DM1 cytotoxic agent; ImmunoGen manufactured Kadcyla for non-pivotal clinical testing and developed the pivotal manufacturing process on behalf of Genentech. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.Kadcyla ® is a registered trademark of Genentech, Inc., a member of the Roche Group.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts