PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) announced that effective today it has acquired nine multi-tenant flex buildings in the Valwood submarket of Dallas, Texas, aggregating 245,000 square feet for $12.4 million. The buildings, located adjacent to parks owned by the Company, are currently 83.5% leased with an average tenant size of 6,400 square feet. The acquisition increases the Company’s position as the largest owner of flex space in the Valwood submarket with a total of 548,000 square feet.
PS Business Parks, Inc., a member of the S&P SmallCap 600, is a self-advised and self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The Company defines “flex” space as buildings that are configured with a combination of office and warehouse space and can be designed to fit a number of uses (including office, assembly, showroom, laboratory, light manufacturing and warehouse space). As of November 8, 2013, the Company wholly owned 29.4 million rentable square feet with approximately 4,850 customers located in eight states, concentrated in California (11.1 million sq. ft.), Texas (4.7 million sq. ft.), Virginia (4.0 million sq. ft.), Florida (3.7 million sq. ft.), Maryland (2.4 million sq. ft.), Washington (1.5 million sq. ft.), Oregon (1.3 million sq. ft.) and Arizona (0.7 million sq. ft.).
Additional information about PS Business Parks, Inc. is available on the Internet. The Company’s website is www.psbusinessparks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV