HOUSTON, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) announced today that it is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference on Tuesday, November 12 at approximately 3:00 p.m. CST in Houston, TX.
The presentation materials may be accessed from Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP's website at www.bwpmlp.com the morning of Monday, November 11, 2013.
About Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LPBoardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Boardwalk and its subsidiaries own and operate approximately 14,410 miles of natural gas and liquids pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 201 billion cubic feet and liquids capacity of approximately 18 million barrels. Boardwalk is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 53% of Boardwalk's equity, excluding incentive distribution rights. Additional information about the Partnership can be found on its website at www.bwpmlp.com.CONTACT: Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP Molly Ladd Whitaker, 866-913-2122Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications SOURCE Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV