SAN DIEGO, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, in-licensing, developing and commercializing proprietary products principally for use in the hospital setting, announced today it has been recognized as one of U-T San Diego's Top Workplaces. The Top Workplaces are determined exclusively based on employee feedback provided through an anonymous survey.
"We are extremely honored that our employees' feedback has resulted in this recognition," said Ted Schroeder, President, CEO, and co-founder of Cadence Pharmaceuticals. "Building and sustaining a great working environment and a strong culture has been a top priority since we founded the company in 2004. The leadership team is focused on driving competitive advantage by consistently fostering a strong set of core values and maintaining our dynamic company culture."
The survey, which was conducted by leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement, WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, included questions around company direction, execution, connection to the company, management, pay and benefits, and employee engagement. Cadence Pharmaceuticals had an exceptional 92 percent employee response rate on the survey.
"The key to Cadence Pharmaceuticals' employee satisfaction is a culture that encourages employee feedback," said Diane Sheehan, Vice President of Human Resources at Cadence Pharmaceuticals. "Each employee is important to our success, so it is imperative that we gather, consider and take action on their input. We believe that this approach will help as we strive to achieve our corporate objectives and provide value to the hospital community and our business partners."The following anonymous testimonials were excerpted from the survey:
- "I truly believe in the product I promote and believe I work with the best people in the industry. Management is transparent and supportive all the way up the chain of command. I have never been more satisfied with work."
- "I am empowered to make decisions and contribute. Our CEO is accessible and easy to approach. [Cadence Pharmaceuticals has a] strong unique culture in which we can all contribute and be a part of the company's success."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts