ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced that Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Technology and Projects, will speak to investors and securities analysts at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Energy Conference on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 8:15 a.m. EST.
This presentation will include an overview of the company’s business strategies, key programs and projects, and plans for delivering production and margin growth.
Investors can access a live webcast of the presentation at www.conocophillips.com/investor. An archived replay, presentation slides and a transcript of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation.
--- # # # ---About ConocoPhillips ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 29 countries, $55 billion in annualized revenue, $120 billion of total assets, and approximately 18,000 employees as of Sept. 30, 2013. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,511 MBOED for the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2013, and proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV