REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. today announced participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community. Interested parties can listen to a webcast of these events on Microsoft's Investor Relations website at http://www.microsoft.com/investor.
UBS Global Technology Conference Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time Julie Larson-Green, executive vice president, Devices and Studios
NASDAQ OMX Investor Program Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time Chris Suh, general manager, Investor RelationsCredit Suisse Technology Conference Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:30 a.m. Mountain Time Terry Myerson, executive vice president, Operating Systems Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV