Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), a leader in specialty coffee and coffeemakers with its innovative Keurig® brewing technology, today opened the doors of its first Keurig℠ Store. Located in Burlington, Massachusetts, the 1,900 square foot retail space will serve as a Keurig® destination and provide consumers the opportunity to experience the popular brand in an interactive and multi-sensory environment.
“We are thrilled to introduce our revolutionary Keurig brewers combined with our unparalleled beverage portfolio to consumers in the form of an exclusively Keurig retail destination,” said GMCR Senior Vice President Mark Wood. “As the leading single serve brewer brand in North America, Keurig has gained a strong and passionate following among consumers. The opening of our own retail store allows us to connect with fans in a new and inventive way by offering a one-of-a-kind destination for shoppers to learn more about our brands, interact with our brewing systems, and fall in love with Keurig. We will also use this direct-to-consumer environment as a learning opportunity, where we can gather unique insights to share with our retail customers.”
The Keurig Store
The Keurig℠ Store, located in the upscale Burlington Mall® just 14 miles outside of Boston, is designed to showcase the full line of Keurig® brewing systems in one place. Taking beverage selection to another level, the Keurig℠ Store also features a “Pick-a-Pack” wall, where shoppers can build their own boxes of individually-selected Keurig Brewed® beverages. Showcasing the unparalleled choice and variety available within the Keurig® system, the “Pick-a-Pack” wall makes it possible for consumers to purchase a variety of beverages to brew at home.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV