EnviroStar, Inc. (NYSE MKT:EVI) today reported improved operating results for the first three months of fiscal 2014.
For the three month period ended September 30, 2013, revenues increased by 30.4% to $8,493,230 from $6,513,114 for the same period of last year. Net earnings increased by 180.4% to $425,771 or $.06 per share during the first quarter of fiscal 2014 compared to $151,839 or $.02 per share during the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has declared a $.40 per share special dividend, payable on December 12, 2013 to shareholders of record on November 27, 2013.
Venerando J. Indelicato, Chief Financial Officer of EnviroStar, Inc., stated: “As previously reported, we started fiscal 2014 with a solid backlog for delivery during our current fiscal year. The results of the first quarter are in line with our expectations for a successful year. In addition, as a result of our high levels of cash, the Board of Directors has declared a special dividend in order to return value to our shareholders.”EnviroStar, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading distributors of commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment and steam boilers. This press release contains certain information that is subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and trends to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Information concerning these factors are discussed in Company reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
|Three months ended September 30,|
|Earnings before income taxes||684,406||247,023|
|Provision for income taxes||258,635||95,184|
|Basic and diluted earnings per share||$||0.06||$||0.02|
|Weighted average shares outstanding:|
Basic and diluted
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV