On 11/12/13, Gladstone Capital Corporation's 7.125% Series 2016 Preferred Stock (GLADP) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.1484, payable on 11/29/13. As a percentage of GLADP's recent share price of $25.37, this dividend works out to approximately 0.59%, so look for shares of GLADP to trade 0.59% lower — all else being equal — when GLADP shares open for trading on 11/12/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.94%, which compares to an average yield of 5.83% in the "Financial" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, GLADP was trading at a 2.60% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of GLADP shares, versus GLAD:
Below is a dividend history chart for GLADP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1484 on Gladstone Capital Corporation's 7.125% Series 2016 Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) makes up 1.12% of the BDC Income ETF (BIZD) which is trading higher by about 0.5% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV