NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Despite being in the late innings of earnings season, there are still a few big companies left to report.
TheStreet's Brittany Umar said the week starts when GoGo (GOGO) reports earnings before the open on Monday. Investors will be anxious to hear what the recent lifting of the ban on using mobile devices in airplanes may have on the company's future earnings, she said.
Before the open on Tuesday, Dish Network (DISH) will report earnings. Investors will want to know if the company plans to renew a similar distribution deal with Disney (DIS) after the current contract expired last month, Umar added.
News Corp. (NWSA) will report after the close on Tuesday for the first time after splitting off its movie and television business.
Macy's (M) reports before the open on Wednesday. The company is opening its doors early on Thanksgiving Day for the first time in its history, she said.Kohl's (KSS) will report earnings on Thursday morning, while Nordstrom (JWN) will report after the close. U.S. industrial production data for October will be released at 9:15 a.m. EST on Friday. Investors will want to see if October keeps pace with September's data, which showed the largest increase in seven months, Umar concluded. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV