DALLAS, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TI today published a visual guide on how advancements in analog integrated circuits are key factors in the evolution of the car.
Automotive manufacturers and suppliers are pushing the limits with each new car to meet the demands of the driver as well as mandates on fuel efficiency and safety. From headlights to taillights and all systems in between, TI is providing those manufacturers with a wide range of analog technologies for the modern automobile, including solutions in infotainment, critical active and passive safety and advanced driver assistance systems to emerging solutions for hybrid/electric power train systems. Analog is a major contributor to the evolution of the car as it provides information about the car's environment, relaying data, executing actions and sustaining/supplying the whole electronic system.
To learn more about the car of the future or download the full graphic, visit: www.ti.com/analogcarofthefuture-prSOURCE Texas Instruments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV