CLEVELAND, Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Estates Realty Corporation (NYSE, NASDAQ: AEC) today announced that members of the Company's management team will celebrate the 20 th anniversary of its listing by participating in the Closing Bell ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Veteran's Day, Monday, November 11.
As part of the ceremony, the Company will host retired Army Sgt.1st Class Michael Schlitz, a distinguished United States veteran, and the Gary Sinise Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving veterans, first responders and their families.
Associated Estates is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") and is a member of the S&P 600, Russell 2000 and the MSCI US REIT Indices. The Company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Associated Estates' portfolio consists of 53 properties containing 13,618 units located in ten states. For more information about the Company, please visit its website at AssociatedEstates.com.
For more information, please contact:Investor Contact Jeremy Goldberg(216) 797-8715 Media Contact John Lytell(216) 797-8718 SOURCE Associated Estates Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV