DISH has taken several steps over the past year to provide entertainment options for flyers. In July, DISH announced a partnership with Southwest Airlines to provide free access to live TV and on-demand programming. Most recently, DISH began lending iPads to Southwest flyers traveling between select routes. While these offers are unique to Southwest, Hopper customers can enjoy programs while flying on other airlines by transferring programs from their Hopper with Sling to their device via Hopper Transfers. This enables them to view their content during all portions of the flight, not just when Wi-Fi is enabled.
The survey was conducted among 744 adult air travelers 18 or older nationwide. Responses were given online on November 5, 2013.
DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH
Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.014 million satellite TV
customers, as of June 30, 2013, with the highest quality programming and
technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free
for Life®. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition line-up, the
most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology.
DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, DISH Network Corporation is a
Fortune 200 company. Visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV