IQi Mobile Wireless Charging For IPhone Indiegogo Crowdfunding Project Meets With Success Early On
LONDON, November 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Fonesalesman says that with the successful launch of the Indiegogo crowdfunding project for the iQi Mobile Wireless Charging For iPhone "Early Bird" perks are, pardon the pun, flown off the shelves. It's safe to say, support for the Innovative Qi Wireless Charging Receiver is encouraging.
By simply providing what is so necessary in the marketplace a London, UK based company by the name of Fonesalesman is enjoying the successful launch of an Indiegogo crowdfunding project for their iQi Mobile wireless receiver for the iPhone. The product is a credit card sized Qi compatible wireless charging receiver that when paired with a charging pad produces power for the iPhone 5, 5C, 5S or iPod Touch (5G) wirelessly. The incredibly thin iQi Mobile fits between the iPhone and any soft case with the most minimalistic approach found anywhere currently on the market. To that end, crowdfunders clamored to support bringing the streamlined product to the technology space and the Early Bird perk of a $20 investment for one iQi Mobile and $50 iQi Mobile bundle has sold out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV