Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that senior management will be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- On Tuesday, November 12 at 11:30 a.m. (CT), Daphne H. Foster, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference in Houston.
- On Tuesday, November 19 at 3:35 p.m. (ET), Eric Slifka, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Select Growth Conference in New York.
- On Thursday, November 21 at 9:45 a.m. (CT), Mark Romaine, Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a panel discussion titled “Rockin’ the Bakken – Assessing Midstream Solutions” at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 MLP Conference in Dallas.
About Global Partners LPA publicly traded master limited
partnership, Global Partners LP is a midstream logistics and marketing
company. Global owns, controls or has access to one of the largest
terminal networks of refined petroleum products and renewable fuels in
the Northeast, and is one of the largest distributors of gasoline,
distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers
and commercial customers in New England and New York. Global is a leader
in the purchasing, selling and logistics of transporting domestic and
Canadian crude oil and other products by rail across its “virtual
pipeline” from the mid-continent region of the U.S. and Canada to the
East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and other customers.
With a portfolio of approximately 900 locations primarily in the
Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners,
suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. In
addition, Global is a distributor of natural gas and propane. Global is
No. 157 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. For
additional information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV