Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that senior management will be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- On Tuesday, November 12 at 11:30 a.m. (CT), Daphne H. Foster, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference in Houston.
- On Tuesday, November 19 at 3:35 p.m. (ET), Eric Slifka, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Select Growth Conference in New York.
- On Thursday, November 21 at 9:45 a.m. (CT), Mark Romaine, Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a panel discussion titled “Rockin’ the Bakken – Assessing Midstream Solutions” at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 MLP Conference in Dallas.
About Global Partners LPA publicly traded master limited partnership, Global Partners LP is a midstream logistics and marketing company. Global owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of refined petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast, and is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. Global is a leader in the purchasing, selling and logistics of transporting domestic and Canadian crude oil and other products by rail across its “virtual pipeline” from the mid-continent region of the U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and other customers. With a portfolio of approximately 900 locations primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. In addition, Global is a distributor of natural gas and propane. Global is No. 157 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. For additional information visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts