Operationally, I'm sure the company is going to have a bang-up year next year.
But in terms of the stock, I think Twitter's much likelier to see a stock price with a 3 in front of it rather than a 5.
Thursday's initial public offering was tremendous. After initially discussing pricing in the teens a few weeks ago, with every tech blog on the planet complaining about low user numbers and decelerating revenue growth, the stock prices at $26 and opens at $45.
Unbelievable.Good for the company. I'm happy for them, the New York Stock Exchange, and Goldman Sachs (GS) including Anthony Noto. They completed a near-perfect IPO. They showed Facebook (FB) how it should be done by following the LinkedIn (LNKD) playbook almost to a "T."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV