St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (NYSE:HOT), continues to celebrate its commitment to the international sport of polo in destinations that appeal to a new generation of luxury travelers including Mexico City, Abu Dhabi and Bangkok. Earlier this year, the St. Regis brand participated in spirited polo matches and hosted marquee events in Beijing with the Royal Salute Gold Cup China Open Tournament; in Greenwich, Connecticut with HRH Prince Harry, who led the Sentebale Land Rover team against the St. Regis team captained by Nacho Figueras; and at Cowdray Park Polo Club, the home of British polo, in the United Kingdom with The 6 th Annual St. Regis International Cup.
Nacho Figueras, St. Regis Connoisseur, continues to celebrate polo with St. Regis, from the United States to the United Kingdom. (Photo: Business Wire)
This month St. Regis Hotels and Resorts will participate in the 23 rd annual Mexican Polo Open, a polo tournament expected to draw hundreds of Mexico’s most influential leaders and notables. The tournament’s final match will be held on November 9 th at Campo Marte in the heart of Mexico City, an exclusive venue that is part of Los Pinos, the official residence and office of the President of Mexico. A VIP hospitality lounge will feature culinary offerings by The St. Regis Mexico City where invited VIP guests will enjoy rituals including Afternoon Tea and St. Regis signature Bloody Mary cocktails.
Simultaneously across the globe, St. Regis will continue its sponsorship of the St. Regis polo team in Abu Dhabi at Ghantoot Polo & Racing Club’s third annual Pink Polo event designed to raise awareness for Breast Cancer on November 8th, after the brand’s two recent hotel openings in the city. Immediately following on the heels of the highly anticipated Formula One race, speed and sport aficionados from around the world will descend on the destination.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV