COLUMBIA, Md., Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRS), a leading supplier of information systems to the hospitality and retail industries, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Peter A. Altabef, will present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference being held from November 12 - 13, 2013 in New York City. The presentation will be conducted as question and answer session led by Mr. Daniel Perlin of RBC. Mr. Altabef will be joined by MICROS's Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Mr. Peter J. Rogers, Jr.
Mr. Altabef's presentation is scheduled from 10:00 am to 10:25 am, EDT, on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. The presentation is being webcast with a web address of http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/rbc/technology2013/08105343953.cfm
MICROS's investors and other interested parties who are not attending the conference are invited to listen to the presentation via the webcast. The webcast will be available for 90 days after the presentation.
About MICROS Systems, Inc.MICROS Systems, Inc. provides leading enterprise-wide applications, services and hardware for the hospitality and retail industries. Serving an extensive portfolio of clients worldwide, MICROS solutions are utilized in over 567,000 hotels, casinos, table and quick service restaurants, retail, leisure and entertainment, fuel and convenience, cruise, and travel operations in more than 180 countries, and on all seven continents. MICROS combines its industry knowledge and expertise to provide cloud-based, mobile and on premise solutions that allow its clients to streamline operations and successfully engage their customers. MICROS stock is traded through NASDAQ under the symbol MCRS. Additional information about MICROS can be obtained by calling MICROS's Investor Relations Department at 443.285.8112.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV