- Gene Lee , President and Chief Operating Officer, was recognized with the People Report Workplace Legacy Award at the Global Best Practices conference on Nov. 6. This award is presented annually to the leader who has clearly demonstrated a commitment to balancing people and performance throughout his or her career in the foodservice industry. Prior to being named Darden Restaurants' President and COO in September 2013, Lee served as President of Darden's Specialty Restaurant Group for six years.
- Daisy Ng , Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, was elected to the National Academy of Human Resources (NAHR) 2013 Class of Fellows at the NAHR gala on Nov. 7. This is considered the most prestigious honor in the human resources field and is awarded to those who have reached the highest level of achievement and management thinking in the human resources profession. Ng has served in her current role with Darden since June 2009 and leads the development of Darden's people strategy as well as building organizational capability and employee culture to further enable Darden's growth.
Darden Restaurants Executives Earn National Industry Recognition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.