Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq - GTIM), announced today the return of its seasonally anticipated Pumpkin Pie frozen custard. This customer favorite is made with real pumpkin and can be purchased in pints, cones and is offered as a seasonal milkshake. In addition, Good Times is serving up Sweet Potato Bites which can be enjoyed dusted with Cinnamon and dipped in marshmallow or can be appreciated naked. Boneless Buffalo Wings, juicy all natural chicken, buttermilk dipped and hand breaded then covered with buffalo sauce, have been added to the fall lineup this year and can be enjoyed in 3, 5 and 10 piece orders served with carrot, celery & Ranch dressing.
Commenting on the product introductions, Nick Biegel, Director of Product Development said, “Good Times customers appreciate our unique take on classic items. Our Pumpkin Pie Frozen Custard, Sweet Potato Bites and Boneless Buffalo Wings are examples of our commitment to bring innovative ideas, high flavor profiles and superior quality to our customers.”
The Company also said that it will bring back its classic winter favorite Hand Spun Holiday Shakes in popular flavors of Egg Nog, Candy Cane and Pumpkin Pie. Biegel added, “We have had a series of big winners with recent product introductions and improvements and we have a good pipeline of permanent and limited time offers to keep a high level of interest for our customers in each of our core menu categories. They have come to know us for doing things that other competitors can’t and won’t do.”
About Good Times Restaurants Inc.Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM) is a regional chain of quick service restaurants located primarily in Colorado providing a menu of high quality all natural hamburgers, 100% all natural chicken tenderloins, fresh frozen custard, fresh cut fries, fresh lemonades and other unique offerings. Good Times currently operates and franchises 38 restaurants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV