- Tara Garcia Appointed Vice President, Marketing & Sales Force Effectiveness
- Gary R. McCloskey Appointed Vice President, Manufacturing/Supply Chain and Procurement
IRVING, Texas, Nov. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (Nasdaq:GLPW) ("Global Power") announced today that Tara Garcia has been appointed Vice President, Marketing & Sales Force Effectiveness and that Gary R. McCloskey has joined the organization as Vice President, Manufacturing/Supply Chain and Procurement.
Luis Manuel Ramírez, President and Chief Executive Officer of Global Power, commented, "We have created a leadership team both in our operations and in our corporate offices that is focused on our goal to grow revenue and profits. Tara has established herself as an effective leader within the Company. She is now responsible for driving transparency across all of our businesses while maximizing the effectiveness of our brands. Gary's significant experience complements our culture of innovation and change. He is well qualified to lead our process improvement initiatives and identify margin expansion opportunities within our realigned organization through a more sophisticated supply chain management process."
Ms. Garcia joined Global Power in February 2013 as Global Commercial Excellence Director. Tara has over 15 years of experience in engineering design and sales & marketing excellence supporting the chemical and housing industries. She was most recently with NCH Corporation, LSP Products since 2008 where she held a variety of positions with increasing leadership responsibility, including Director of Marketing & Sales Planning. Prior to that, she was with Celanese Chemical since 1997 in a variety of positions including Order Management Leader and Business Analysis Manager.Mr. McCloskey brings over 28 years of experience in a broad array of functional areas to the Global Power executive team. His experience includes sourcing, supply chain, project management, product management, sales, marketing, commercial operations and engineering. He was with GE's industrial business since 1985, serving in a variety of capacities with progressively increasing leadership responsibility, most recently as GM – North America P&L Industrial Solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV